Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sacred Vow (book review) and Two Buds in a Blanket of Love

As this growing season was coming to an end, I continued to carry my flower pot in on the cold nights to extend its days. There were so many buds about to bloom---- savoring the beauty of summer and Snap Dragons. One day when I was grooming the withered, these two strong buds and this one yellow dragon gently lent themselves so I decided to arrange a picture. I call it two buds in a blanket of Love...

A symbol of Twinship blanketed in the love of the Universe...

I share it here to ask the flowers to once again lend their beauty to help me illustrate where I have but few words to share...

You see, the book I am reading is called Sacred Vow by C.G. Walters. I chose to add this book to my research on Twin Souls, but it is the first "fiction" I've attempted to integrate. Actually, I was a bit concerned about that before I began reading, but find no disappointment in the matter...

As of this date I am on page 108 which I've deemed a perfect spot to share that my unwavering pursuit for understanding resonance with my twin has been graced with the freshness of a gentle breeze. The beauty of prose has both captured my heart and drawn tears connected to the music of my SOUL... Now in keeping with my veneration toward those who hold to soft silence, I can share no more as the beauty of this book cannot be summarized; the "journey" must be experienced...

Thank you C.G. for gracing my spirit! This semester is almost complete and I am excitedly looking foreword to completing the adventure within these next coming weeks. For those considering this book; let your heart be your guide...

"Souls eternally bound by the hand of the creator are as blankets of love--- both giving and receiving the warmth of embrace"

Love and Blessings...
Truly, Thomas


Book: Sacred Vow by C.G. Walters
ISBN: 978-0-9774271-4-7


Related Blog: Poems of Alchemy: A Merging to the Soul...
http://heartmatesforever.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I am honored, Thomas.
    Many blessings in your travels, my friend,
    CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you CG. Your kindness is a continued blessing... Much joy and happiness to you and yours...
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finished the last several chapters this morning and after a number of surreal synchronicities throughout the read I heartily say: "Masterful and Sacred" A metaphysical MUST READ!!! Thank you C.G... Very Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete